Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cheerios!

I should really call this post "Freakin' Cheerios"!!!

My kids loved Cheerios when they were little and apparently my teenage daughter still does!

The only thing is that when they were little, the cereal pieces tended to more or less stay with the child. I always found Cheerios tucked in the folds of their clothes or stuck in their chair...easy enough to clean up.

Now....oh boy...NOW!...I find them all over the place!!! It is like my daughter leaves a trail wherever she goes! On the table, under the table, down the hall, in the living room, in MY bedroom, in her bedroom, under furniture, in the furniture!!! The cats also like to play hockey with them!!!

It is driving my crazy!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would take the box of Cheerio's to the dustbuster. Whenever she eats them, it would be a reminder to clean up behind herself. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete