Monday, March 29, 2010

I got proofed!!!

I got proofed today & I'm a bit miffed over this!

Ok, I have to admit I am in my mid 40's with grey hairs blending in with blonde ones (all caused by my kids) and some "fine" wrinkles (also a product of my kids or so I tell them)! I can't sleep, I forget what I came into a room for, my body hurts when a storm is coming & all of a sudden I need reading glasses!

How in the world could someone mistake me for a 21 year old! He should have been asking me if I needed help crossing the street!

Being proofed has always gotten to me in the past. I don't know why, but it insults me. My friends tell me I should be happy I look younger. For once, I would like to look my age (or maybe a few years younger)!

Hmmmph!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Paul gets proofed all the time. He always ask, "The bald head and gray goate aren't enough proof?"

    And yes, it has been too long. Delighted to see a comment from you on my blog so I knew you were around. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man of 72 was proofed when he wanted to buy strong liquor in my local store. He looks 72. He argued with the manager, but to no avail. The man decided to leave the drink and complained to head office. They apologised.

    ReplyDelete