Wednesday, January 21, 2009

There is a Lifeboat in My Living Room!!!

It all starts innocently enough!

Mom....Can we go sleighing!

Mrs. M, can I borrow the air pump to put some more air in my snow tube?

Reasonably safe I think until I walk into my living room to find this huge yellow life boat, I mean "sleigh", that can hold about 50 kids!

I find myself laughing as I can only see 6 legs holding it up and wondering how they are going to get it out my front door! As kids only can, they do and march off happily to sleigh down the hill covered only with about 1 inch of snow!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to your new blog, Karen. A lifeboat in your living-room? From my living-room, I can see a lifeboat going out to sea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now That's funny-and...hence the blogs title...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect beginning to this journal. Kids will entertain themselves anyway they can. Sounds like yours are a little more creative than most. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete