Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How to Kill a Bug

How to kill a bug...as experienced by my son!

Any sentence that starts with Ahhhhhhh always catches my attention!

1. Scream AHHHHHHH, a bug, a bug and run for the fly swatter.

2. Swat said fly with swatter making sure there are plenty of sound effects..."Wham, wham, wham! Die bug die!"

(This is the point where my daughter & I were rolling on the floor hysterical laughing!)

3. Scream AHHHHHH again!

4. Make sure you hit "the bug" more while yelling "die, die, die!"

5. After killing bug, make sure you let your mom know just how BIG it was!

6. Do not pick bug up and throw away so as to make Mom ask "where is it now?"

7. Announce quite happily "on my sister's Jonas Brother's poster!"

8. Put one big smile on face before running from upset sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment